Pivot Interactives allows you to enter scores and comments for every question. Sometimes that's not necessary. One option is to use the Grade by Question feature to provide scores and feedback from up to five questions on an assignment. Here's another option: make one question at the end of the activity for scoring the entire assignment with one overall question. Here's how:
- Open the activity in edit mode.
- Open each section and delete the points for each question.
- Add a question at the end of the activity and make it worth all the points you want for the activity:
- Using Grade by Student, add a score only for the last question.
- You can still comment on any question, but score only the last one.