This method is intended to allow instructors to quickly provide feedback and grades for all students in the class for up to five questions in an activity.
- From the My Classes page, click the three dots to the right of the activity you are grading and select Grade by Question.
- Select which questions you want to grade (up to five), and enter a default score score for each question. Also, choose whether you want student names visible.w
- After you select the questions you want to grade, press grade questions. Now you can scroll through each student's responses. Use the tab key to advance to the next field, entering grades and comments as you go.
- You can save individual scores and comments as you go, or continue grading until you reach the end of the class, and press Save All.
You can also set the Status of the entire activity by selecting one of the three options below.
- Pending - sets the Status of the assignment to Submitted. The student will be able to see their work and your comments but cannot make any changes.
- Final Grade - sets the Status of the assignment to Final Grade. The student will be able to see their work and your comments but cannot make any changes. If you've integrated Pivot Interactives with an LMS such as Canvas or Blackboard, this will also initiate the sending of scores to that platform.
- Request Revision - sets the Status of the assignment to Feedback/Revision. The student will be able to see their work and your comments and can make changes to their work.
Note that this applies to the activity as a whole, not to the individual question.