As a site license administrator, you can:
- add or remove instructors to your site
- monitor the total usage of student seats
You'll receive an email that looks like one of these:
You'll click to either create a new Pivot Interactives account and then log in, or if you already have an account, simply login.
As a site license administrator, you can view the admin panel for your site:
- Click Account on the top of the screen, and select Site License
To add instructors to your site,
- click +Add Members
- Enter the email addresses of the instructors, each on a separate line
- when you click Add, and email will automatically be sent to the instructor.
- If the instructor does not have an account, they'll be directed to create one before logging in.
- If they all ready have a Pivot Interactives account, they will be directed to log in.
When an instructor is a member of a site license, they are free to use as many students as needed.