This process must be done by someone with Administrator privileges in Blackboard.
Step 1: Register Pivot Interactives in Blackboard
This step makes Pivot available to instructors and students in Blackboard.
- On the Administrator Panel in Blackboard select LTI Tool Providers.
- Select Register LTI 1.3/Advantage Tool.
- In the Client ID copy and paste the following value:
- Select Submit to register the tool
- You may need to approve Pivot as a tool in Blackboard. You can do so by selecting Approve on the LTI Tool Providers page in Blackboard.
Step 2: Place Pivot in Blackboard
This step configures where Pivot will appear in Blackboard. This allows instructors to create links to Pivot from within Blackboard.
- From the LTI Tool Providers page in Blackboard, select Manage Placements in the menu for Pivot.
- Select Create Placement
- In the Label field copy and paste this value:
Pivot Interactives Assignment
- In the Handle field copy and paste this value:
- In the Availability field, select Yes to make the placement available.
- In the Type field, select Deep Linking content tool. This allows instructors to create links and gradebook items for Pivot assignments.
- We recommend you check the option to launch in a new window. This gives student's more screen space when they complete their assignments.
- In the Tool Provider URL field copy and paste this value:
- Select Submit to create the placement