Here's how you can copy a component from one activity and paste it into another.
1. Find the activity you want to copy from in your library and go into edit mode.
2. Click Activity Content and find the component you wish to copy.
3. Find and open the section that has the component you wish to copy.
4. Find the component you wish to copy. Click the three dots opposite the component name, then Copy Component to Clipboard.
Alternatively, if the component is also expanded, you can click the copy button on the right side.
5. Find the activity you want to copy the component to, enter edit mode, and then click Activity Content.
6. Go to the section that you wish to paste the component into. Scroll to the bottom and click the paste button on the right side.
You can use the up and down arrows on the right side of the component to change where it appears within that section.