- connected Pivot Interactives to Blackboard (must be done by a Blackboard administrator)
- connected a Pivot Interactives course to a Blackboard course, and
- linked an assignment from Pivot Interactives to a Blackboard course
your students can click the assignment to launch Pivot Interactives. Here are the ways it can go to connect their Pivot Interactives account to their Blackboard account.
Option 1: Student does not already have a Pivot Interactives account
- When students click their first assignment, they'll be prompted to either sign in, or create a new account. They should select create a new account, and follow the prompts.
- If the course is configured as a student pay class, they'll be prompted to either enter a credit card number or a bookstore activation code before they can join the class. (they'll skip this step if the class is set up as institution pay)
- They'll be automatically added to the class roster and the activity will open, ready for students to begin work.
Option 2: Students are already enrolled in the Pivot Interactives class connected to the Blackboard course
- When students click the assignment link in Blackboard, they'll be prompted to enter their Pivot Interactives username and password.
- Once they do, they'll be prompted to connect their Pivot Interactives account to their Blackboard account.
- Now the student's Pivot Interactives account and Blackboard account are linked. The student will not need to log into Pivot Interactives to open activities in Blackboard.
Option 3: Student has a Pivot Interactives account, but is not enrolled in the Pivot Interactives class connected with this Blackboard course
- When the student click the assignment link, they will be prompted to log into Pivot Interactives with their username and password.
- If the new class is configured as a student pay class, the student will be prompted to enter a credit card or an activation code purchased from a bookstore. Once they do, they'll join the class.