Some browsers and networks can cause problems while playing videos from Pivot Interactives. While we at Pivot Interactives can't control these factors, we've discovered many options that can help solve these issues.
- Update your web browser to the most recent version.
- If using the AdBlock extension on your browser, add Pivot Interactives to the whitelist, or temporarily disable the ad blocker.
- For the whitelist, you need the following URLs:
https://app.pivotinteractives.com/* (for access to Pivot Interactives website)
https://api.pivotinteractives.com/* (for access to Pivot Interactives website)
https://s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/pivotinstances (for video playback)
https://s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/pivotassets (for videos and images)
- Clear the cache and cookies for your web browser.
- Try a different web browser.
- Try a different device or try connecting on a different network, if possible. Computers and networks managed by a school often have content restrictions that may be blocking access to videos on our website. If this solves the problem, then you will need to contact your IT department to have them resolve this so that you can access the videos on your school computer and/or network.
If none of these solutions works, please visit our chat by clicking the chat bubble in the lower left. Let us know that you are having a video playback issue and tell us:
- the activity you are working on ( paste the URL of the activity into the chat)
- Please tell us what type of device (laptop/phone) the OS and broswer.
- describe the problem (video appears but won't play, video won't load, etc)
We'll help you troubleshoot and get you back on track!