These instructions are for students joining a class and creating an account on Pivot Interactives.
- Get the class key from your instructor. It will be an eight-character alphanumeric code with the prefix "ck-" For example, ck-4cc8b12x.
- Go to www.pivotinteractives.com and click Join a Class.
- Enter the class key from your instructor.
- Verify it's the right class, and then confirm.
- Next, you'll be prompted to create an account:
- If your class is set up for student pay, you'll need to enter either an credit card, or an access code purchased from your school bookstore:
- Once you complete the payment, you'll join the class and see the activities your instructor has assigned for you:
As you work on your assignments, your responses are saved automatically.