You can use Embedded Web Content to embed web content into a Pivot Interactives activity. Considering using this to add:
- Youtube videos
- Google forms, sheets, slides, or any other Google products
To add Embedded Web Content to an activity:
- Open the activity in edit mode.
- Scroll to the section into which you want to add embedded web content and open it.
- To add an the component, select Embedded Web Content from the list in the Type dropdown and click Add Component.
- Scroll to the new embedded web content component, which will be added to the bottom of the section, and enter the URL for the web page you want to embed.
- To embed a youtube video with the URL:
modify it like this:
- When you've finished modifying the activity, press save and then open it in preview to check if the activity works as expected.
Note: do not share activities with Embedded Web Content to the Pivot Interactives community library. Because Embedded Web Content may contain links to other websites whose privacy policies we cannot monitor or approve, we cannot allow the distribution of activities that contain Embedded Web Content.
If you decide to include Embedded Web Content in activities for your students, you are responsible for ensuring the websites you embed have privacy policies that are acceptable to you and your students.