You can quickly search and filter the Pivot Interactives Library to find the right activity for your and your students. Let's start by exploring the Pivot Interactives Library to find ready-made activities you can use with your students.
- Click Activities at the top of the page and then Pivot Interactives Library:
- From this page you can search for a topic or specific video using the search tool.
- You can also filter by subject, curriculum or standards like NGSS and AP, or by activity type.
- When you find an activity, click Preview or click the thumbnail image.
When you find an activity that you'd like to use or modify:
- Click Copy to Library.
- Select Personal Library from the dropdown menu and then click Copy Activity.