If you want your students to gain access to your Pivot Interactives class content by purchasing from your institution's book store, here's how:
- Create a student-pay class.
- Direct your institution's bookstore to order seats from Pivot Interactives's distributor, Vernier Software and Technology. Instruct them that when they place their order, specify in the notes "Bookstore purchase". We have a help article with specific instructions for your bookstore.
- Upon processing the order, Pivot Interactives will deliver a file containing the activation codes to the bookstore.
- The bookstore can sell the codes to students.
- Students join the class and enter the access code to gain access to the course content.