- Author and/or editor names (if available); last names first.
The author of any activity is Pivot Interactives.
- "Article name in quotation marks."
This will be the name of the activity. For example, in the activity below, the title is "Surface Tension and Intermolecular Forces."
- Title of the website, project, or book in italics.
The title of the website is Pivotinteractives.com.
- Any version numbers available, including editions (ed.), revisions, posting dates, volumes (vol.), or issue numbers (no.).
Scroll to the BOTTOM of the page. You will see a version number in the center. This is the version number for the activity.
- Publisher information, including the publisher name and publishing date.
All content is published by Pivot Interactives, SBC.
- Take note of any page numbers (p. or pp.) or paragraph numbers (par. or pars.).
This is for a direct quote. We suggest using the section number and the question number if you are directly quoting content in the activity.
- DOI (if available), otherwise a URL (without the https://) or permalink.
Each activity has a unique URL at the top of the page. This may be hidden if you are accessing Pivot from your smartphone. If so, check your smartphone browser to get the link.
- The date you accessed the material (Date Accessed).
While not required, saving this information is highly recommended, especially when dealing with pages that change frequently or do not have a visible copyright date.