If your first exposure to Pivot Interactive was at a teacher training session, such as an Advanced Placement Summer Institute (APSI) you may have created a student account using your school email address. This can cause trouble when you want to create a teacher account, because you can't create more than one account with a specific email address. Here's how to resolve this.
1. Change the email address on the student account, then request a new free trial.
- You can log in to the student account and change the email to something besides your teacher email address. Click your name, select profile and enter a different email. The different email can be a fake email, as long as it is in email format, such as email@example.com for example.
- Now you can request a new free trial using your teacher email using this free trial request form.
2. Use a different email for your teacher account.
- We only send free trial requests to educator/institution email addresses.
- If you have a different (but still educator/institution) email address, you can request a free trial for that email address using this free trial request form.