You can create links to Pivot Interactives activities that can direct your students to specific activities. For example, if you want to embed links to a Pivot Interactive activity that you've assigned as homework, you can put a link on your web site, or in your CMS/LMS. Here's how:
- Go to your My Classes page
- Scroll to the assignment for which you want to create a link
- Click the three dots icon to the right of the assignment name
- Click Copy Link for that assignment
Click Copy Link to copy a link for an activity. Paste the link into your calendar or LMS. When students click the link, they will be directed to the assignment.
- Paste the link into your class website, calendar, or LMS.
- The link will be of the form: https://www.pivotinteractives.com/assignments/59b910dc982h3300183e0856/responses
This link will only work for students enrolled in the class where the activity was assigned. When students click the link, they will be directed to log in to Pivot Interactives. Once they do, the assignment will open in their browser. If students are already logged in when they click the link, the assigned activity will open in their browser.